ISRAELI air strikes in eastern Lebanon killed 10 people on Saturday, the Lebanese Health Ministry said.
Militant group Hezbollah said eight of the dead were its fighters.
The Israeli military said several members of Hezbollah’s missile unit, in three different command centres in Baalbek, were “eliminated,” claiming the dead had been identified “as operating to accelerate readiness and force build-up processes, while planning fire attacks toward Israel.”
From Morning Star via This RSS Feed.
You must log in or # to comment.


